top of page

Need a Work Permit?

Please visit the link here:

Need a Certificate of Enrollment for a Driver's Permit?

Email Odie Verges (located in Office Suite 1360). Her email is

Need an ADAP Card?

Your student should have obtained this in his/her Health class. Reach out to your Health teacher on how to get your ADAP card. Students can also complete the eCourse here:

Students that successfully completed their eADAP course assignment in their FVS General Health course can retrieve their ADAP certificate from the GaDDS website.

Please go to at

Click on " print certificate".

This is listed in the FAQ on the DDS website: 

If you are unable to print your certificate, send an email to requesting a copy. Include your phone number, full name, birth date, and email address.

bottom of page