College Visits at Milton - Updated Weekly
Milton High School will host VIRTUAL college visits on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All virtual visits will be during Advisement (10:15-10:45AM). Students do not need to leave the classroom to attend; they can put in headphones and attend at a time that does not interrupt their academic schedule.
To sign up for a College Visit, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Classlink
2. Log in
3. Search "Naviance" on the search bar at the top
4. Click on the blue/green Naviance-Stu app
5. Once the homepage is loaded, hover over "Colleges" on the top bar
6. Click on "College Visits" under "Research Colleges"
7. Click "Register Now" beside a listed visit to register
Students also have the ability to schedule in-person College Visits through the websites of their prospective colleges. Fulton County allows student six excused absences per year for students attending in-person College Visits. You will email proof of your visit to our Attendance Office - Kristen Luther, LutherK@fultonschools.org
2023-2024 Scheduled VIRTUAL Visits
All sessions are 10:15-10:45 AM on Naviance
None yet, be sure to check back weekly!
Additional Virtual College Tours Available here: